There are over 6,000 children in foster care in NZ. Are you aware that many of these foster children arrive at their new placements with NOTHING but the clothes on their backs, or with their belongings in a black rubbish sack. Let’s change this!
As Paul Spear Shane said “as one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person”.
A Powerful Way to Help Foster Hope – at no cost to you
Foster Hope has partnered with Community Power to launch our most powerful fundraising initiative, where you can help us without spending a cent!
Here’s how it works
We all have to buy our electricity from somewhere right? Well now when you buy it from Community Power you get to donate a share of the profits they make from your account to Foster Hope.
You pay the same rates you pay now, or less, so it won’t cost you a cent.
And the best part is your donation is ongoing, its not just a one-off.
Make the Switch, it’s easy and free!
Click here Request Quote to request a quote to see how much your donation would be and if there are any savings for you as well.
It only takes a couple of minutes. If you like what Comunity Power has to offer, just say “yes please switch me to Community Power”, and they’ll do the rest. It really is this easy.
How you receive and use your electricity won’t change, only now you will be contributing to funding Foster Hope whenever you use electricity in your home or business. Yes, we can create funding for from business accounts too!
What we do.
Backpacks – fill a backpack for a child to take to foster care.
Bears – donate a teddy bear to be cuddled day and night
Xmas gifts – make sure every child has a Christmas
Pyjamas – give children sweet dreams by donating Pyjamas
Flat packs – send a Young adult a flatpack to help them transition into the big world
YMCA camps – Help send a child to holiday camp
Simply Request a quote to see how your existing spending on electricity can help.
Thank you for your support
Frequently asked questions and answers:
- I currently receive a prompt payment discount, will I still receive this? Yes
- I receive a network company dividend, will I still receive this? Yes. The network dividend comes to you from the Network company regardless of which retailer you are with.
- Will my power be interrupted if I switch to you? No, your electricity is never disconnected when switching between retailers.
- Isn’t switching really hard? No, once you say “Yes please switch me” we’ll do the rest. All you need to do is provide us with a few details to set up your account.
- Where do you get your electricity from, do you burn coal? Great question! We are very fortunate that in New Zealand, approx 85% of our electricity is generated from renewable sources including Hydro, Geothermal and Wind. Transpower manages the national grid and purchases electricity from the generators throughout the country according to the demand from consumers and the availability of water throughout New Zealand’s Hydro storage system.
When Hydro storage is low other forms of generation are brought on stream to meet the demand to keep the lights on. Retailers don’t manage the source of electricity generation and nor can we guarantee to you where the electricity you use is generated from. What retailers can say is that most of the electricity you will use comes from renewable sources, its the same for all retailers.
Have any other questions…email us at: email@example.com
About Community Power:
Community Power is a Social Enterprise company that shares its profits with the community.
Our aim is to improve the lives of real people in our communities by giving you the opportunity to donate and help others from money you are already spending, without it costing you anymore than you are already paying. You may even pay less and save some money yourself.
We do this by being an approved, electricity retailer, able to supply electricity to households and businesses throughout New Zealand. Yes just like the big power companies, but without the expensive overheads. We use these savings together with lower profit margins for our shreholders, to enable you to share the profits we make from your account with your community.
Simply switch your electricity to Community Power and your donation will start accurring right away. You won’t pay any more and you may even get to pay less. Join us and join the social enterprise and sharing economy sweeping the globe.
Community Power is a division of Plus Energy Limited, is 100% New Zealand owned and operates from Auckland, New Zealand.
To start donating at no cost to you:
Simply request a free, no obligation quote.
You can do this online now by clicking here Request a quote and attaching a recent bill.
Or you can email a copy of a recent bill to firstname.lastname@example.org