If you could help your Club and the Association and it didn’t cost you a cent, would you?
Hi, Trevor here, President of the North Harbour Softball Association.
I am delighted to be able to announce a new fundraising initiative where you can help your Club and the Association and it won’t cost you a cent.
Sound too good to be true I hear you say, well it’s not.
I have joined up, I am saving $55 per annum and Softball North Harbour gets $146 per annum!
Here’s how it works:
We all must buy our electricity from somewhere.
Buy your electricity from Community Power, pay no more than you pay today (and possibly even less like I am) and you will get to donate a share of the profits Community Power makes from your bill to your Club and the Association.
70% of funds raised go directly to your Club, 30% goes to the Association.
Your donation comes from Community Power’s profits, not your pocket, so you never pay a cent more!
To help us at no cost to you, Join today.
Thank you Trevor Smith President
How to join:
Joining was very easy. I simply emailed my latest electricity bill to Community Power, they came back to me with how much my donation and savings would be and I simply had to say ‘Yes’ and they did the rest.
There was no interruption to my power supply and other than having to provide the usual details when opening a new account, that was it!
- To get a free, no-obligation quote click here: Request a quote
Why Support Us?
With so much demand from other sectors of the community, grants are becoming increasingly difficult to obtain for sports clubs like ours.
We now have a wonderful opportunity from Community Power to raise funds without it costing our members a cent!
What could these funds be used for?
- Our clubs provide uniforms for all players and these need to be replaced every 3-5 years.
- Help clubs provide other gear and equipment
- Invest in skills development of coaches and players
- Support representative teams and players
- Run tournaments and events
I have joined, I now pay $136.00 a year less for my electricity AND my donation to the club and association has been $101.00 in the last 12 months.
Chris Rawlings, President, East Coast Bays.
To get a free, no-obligation quote click here: Request a quote
About Community Power
Community Power is a new Social Enterprise company. That means they share the profits they make with your Club and the Association when you buy your electricity from them.
Community Power is New Zealand owned and operated and operates from the North Shore in Auckland.
Community Power is an electricity retailer, certified by the Electricity Authority, operates throughout New Zealand and can provide electricity to both households and businesses. If anyone can provide a business bill for analysis then please do so. The donation amount from a business account is typically larger as businesses almost always use more electricity than a household.
Now, if you could help your Club and the Association, and it didn’t cost you, would you?
I hope you will join me, thank you.
President North Harbor Softball Association
Frequently asked questions:
- I currently receive a prompt payment discount, will I still receive this? Yes
- I receive a network company dividend, will I still receive this? Yes. The network dividend comes to you from the Network company regardless of which retailer you are with.
- Will my power be interrupted if I switch to you? No, your electricity is never disconnected when switching between retailers.
- Isn’t switching really hard? No, once you say “Yes please switch me” we’ll do the rest. All you need to do is provide us with a few details to set up your account.
- Where do you get your electricity from, do you burn coal? Great question! We are very fortunate that in New Zealand, approx 85% of our electricity is generated from renewable sources including Hydro, Geothermal and Wind. Transpower manages the national grid and purchases electricity from the generators throughout the country according to the demand from consumers and the availability of water throughout New Zealand’s Hydro storage system. When Hydro storage is low other forms of generation are brought on stream to meet the demand to keep the lights on. Retailers don’t manage the source of electricity generation and nor can we guarantee to you where the electricity you use is generated from. What retailers can say is that most of the electricity you will use comes from renewable sources, its the same for all retailers.
Have any other questions…email us at: email@example.com